Sunday, January 19, 2014

Cheap Squatty Potty Ecco 7 inch

I do a lot of backpacking, and when I'm in wilderness areas, I always pack out my toilet paper in a ziploc bag. You might think, "Carrying used toilet paper for days? YUCK!", but in reality, it isn't that bad. It usually only takes 2-3 sheets and everything comes out nice and clean.

I can't say the same at home. It often takes a few big handfuls of toilet paper. So, what's the difference? Diet? I may burn a lot of calories when backpacking, but I'm eating things like snickers bars and ramen. I eat much better food at home.

So, what does that leave? Position? Does squatting like an animal really make that much of a difference? YES... IT DOES!! And now I can do it in the comfort of my warm bathroom, much nicer than freezing my tushy in the woods!

My only gripe - you've made business travel worse. Now I'm unhappy that the hotel rooms I visit don't have squatty pottys!


To all those who are quick to "poo-poo" this and recommend buying a step stool or a similar device, I tried using a step stool in place of the squatty potty but found it cumbersome and bothersome. The step stool sticks out FAR greater than the squatty potty does and it has to be moved every time the toilet is used for squatty potty purposes. Trust me, using a step stool is annoying and a hassle. Squatty potty is WELL worth the small investment even for someone like myself who is on an extremely limited budget. Fwiw, step stools (even one step ones) are not cheap anymore. Furthermore, one last thing to consider if money is of concern - if you take an OTC medicine or fiber supplement/powder to help you 'go,' the squatty potty will make up for those OTC items in a relatively short time. It pays for itself.
Let's face it, sitting on a toilet isn't a truly natural body position for one to be in while using the bathroom. Only with the invention of the toilet within 'Civilized Society' did this idea and repetitive engagement take root as correct. The Squatty Potty positions its user to be in the optimal position while going to the bathroom. As men age one of the many health scares that we face are colon related. And this is something to be concerned with because of the continual rise in colon related health issues, cancers, and potential deaths related to the foods we choose to eat and the health of our digestive system. With the purchase of the Squatty Potty you will soon realize that you are acting in a proactive manner concerning the health of your colon (The core of the immune system), and subsequent digestive system. In this light the Squatty Potty earns its money the first time you use it. You can feel the difference in the form of completeness of the movement which is ideal to everyone. The Squatty Potty facilitates good colon health.
Canon EOS Rebel T3  12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR

No comments:

Post a Comment