Friday, January 24, 2014

Special price and best offers for Fruit, Cheese and Nuts Delight Fruit Basket

I was slightly nervous about sending fruit as a gift, but as most of the reviews for this basket were good I thought I'd give it a go and I'm very pleased I did. This was sent to my parents as a small Christmas gift, and not only did it arrive on time but they were extremely pleased with the quality of the basket especially the freshness of the fruit. So from my experience I would recommend this basket highly.

I sent this basket as a Get Well gift.My friend had fallen and spent several days in the hospital.I sent this fruit basket as a coming home present.He loved the fruit basket and he said it arrived at a perfect time.It made him feel happy and he said that everything was delicious.

I ordered a last minute delivery gift, and didn't realize until after the order was placed that it wouldn't arrive on time. When I contacted Golden State Fruit via Amazon, their customer service was prompt to reply and help me fix my error. They went above and beyond to make sure that my elderly aunt will receive her birthday gift on time. I'll definitely purchase from this company again!
Canon EOS Rebel T3  12.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR

No comments:

Post a Comment